7th October 2020
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest
3. External Audit - (Audit Wales)
4. Statement of Accounts 2019/20 and Approval of Joint Annual Governance Statement - (Chief Finance Officer and Assistant Chief Officer of Resources)
6. Minutes/ and Actions from the Meeting on the 11th June 2020.
* Due to the current pandemic certain reports that usually would have been included for discussion on the 11th June 2020 agenda, were instead circulated for comment outside of the meeting. Any questions arising were collated into an action plan and sent to Gwent Police by the OPCC for responses to be provided. The responses contained in this action plan should be considered alongside the minutes of the meeting.
7. Presentation on business during COVID19 -(Inspector)
8. The information contained in the report(s) below has been subjected to the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, Data Protection Act and the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Gwent’s public interest test and is deemed to be exempt from publication under Section 7.
9. Presentation on Property Stores
10. Comfort Break 15 - minutes
11. Headquarters Update - Verbal
12. Joint Strategic Risk Register
13. The information contained in the report(s) below has been deemed not to be subject to the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, Data Protection Act and the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Gwent’s public interest test and is not deemed to be exempt from publication under Section 7
14. Internal Audit - (TIAA)
16. To agree JAC Self-Assessment Action Plan - (Chair)
17. Force Management Statement – Verbal Update - (Chief Superintendent)
18. Any Other Business
19. To identify any risks arising from this meeting
Due to the current pandemic and to avoid confusion the following reports will be circulated for comment and feedback after the SPB meeting. The resulting document will be published in lieu of minutes in order to evidence scrutiny.
Disaster Recovery Update - (Report exempt from publication)
Force Business interest Policy - (Report exempt from publication)