How to make a complaint against a police officer, police staff member or an organisational compliant about Gwent PoliceĀ 

All complaints made against a Police Officer, Police Staff member or if you want to make a complaint about a decision made by Gwent Police or any policy they have in place, will need to be made to the Professional Standards Department of Gwent Police. If the OPCC receive any complaints directly, we will respond to you informing you that we have passed your complaint on to Gwent Police as well as providing you with the PSD contact details for future reference.

More information on how to make a complaint can be found on the Gwent Police website.

You can contact the Professional Standards Department on 101 or by completing the online complaints form.

Alternatively, you can write to them at:
Gwent Professional Standards Department
Police Headquarters
Llantarnam Park Way
NP44 3FW