More PCC Surgeries Announced
Engagement with the public is a top priority for Ian Johnston and the public surgeries provide a golden opportunity for people who have any questions or observations about Policing in their area to come and meet the Commissioner and the Deputy Commissioner, Paul Harris, face to face. They can raise any comments or questions they may have around policing and hold him to account.
A surgery will be held at the following locations:
- Tuesday May 13th 2014 (18:00 - 20:00), Bedwas Community Centre, The Bryn Field, Newport Road CF83 8BJ
- Thursday June 19th 2014 (17:00 - 19:00) Gateway, Castleton Baptist Church, Newport CF3 2TX
- Thursday July 17th 2014 (14.00 - 16.00) St Davids Community Centre, High Street, Rhymney NP22 5NB
- Monday July 28th 2014 (18.00 - 20.00) Undy Church Hall, Church Road, Undy, Caldicot NP26 3EN
- Tuesday September 23rd 2014 (10:00 - 12:00) Pontypool Active Living Centre, Trosnant Street, Pontypool NP4 8AT
- Wednesday October 1st 2014 (10:00 - 12:00), Winchestown OAP Hall, Waen Ebbw Road, Winchestown, Nantyglo NP23 4BJ
- Thursday October 16th 2014 (18:00 - 20:00), St Michael's Centre, 10A Pen y Pound, Abergavenny NP7 5UD
- Tuesday November 4th 2014 (10:00 - 12:00), Ringland Centre, 282 Ringland Circle, Newport NP19 9PS
- Monday November 10th 2014 (18:00 - 20:00), Hangar Youth & Community Centre, The Old Sports Centre, Bedwellty Road, Aberbargoed, CF81 9DN
The surgeries will be an hour for group discussions and a further hour will be made for one to one sessions if required.
To register your interest in attending the surgery or to book a one to one session with Ian Johnston and the Deputy Commissioner, please email Maria Chapman email@example.com or telephone 01633 647 005