Payments made to OPCC Staff
Date Added: Sunday, June 4, 2017
1. How much is your Chief Executive paid?
2. When did they start work in the OPCC?
3. What payment was made to the previous Chief Executive when they left?
4. How many OPCC staff have been made redundant, dismissed or taken voluntary exit or early retirement since April 2016?
5. What is the total amount given to them in voluntary exit payments, redundancy pay, severance payments, lump sums, payments in lieu of notice, compensation awards and pension payments?
6. What was the single highest payment?
Two duties are placed on public authorities under Section 1 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA). Notwithstanding applicable exemptions, the first duty at, Section 1(1) (a), is to confirm or deny whether the information specified in a request is held. The second duty at, Section1 (1) (b), is to disclose information that has been confirmed as being held.
Under the provisions of those sections of the FOIA, we can confirm that the information you seek is held by the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Gwent. Please find responses below.
1. The Chief Executive role for the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Gwent has been changed to that of the Chief of Staff. The salary can be found on our website
2. 1st January 2016 as Acting Chief of Staff. Her appointment to the permanent position was discussed by the Police and Crime Panel at their meeting on 22nd January 2017 with final approval being provided to the Police and Crime Commissioner on 27th January 2017.
3. £21,656.74 - Payment in Lieu of Notice.
4. 1 - Voluntary Redundancy
6. £13,597.72 – Voluntary Redundancy