Date Added: Wednesday, December 21, 2016
Procurement team size and training
1. Please state the total number of your procurement team in your department.
2. Of members of the procurement team, please state the number that have a CIPS or other professional procurement qualification.
3. Of this number, how many are currently undergoing procurement training?
4. What training is available to your procurement staff? Tick all that apply;
Training type Response (please tick) Additional comments
External training provider
Formal Body (CIPS)
5. Are purchase orders required for each transaction across your organisation?
6. What is the percentage of staff within your organisation that have access to an eProcurement system?
7. Please name the provider of your e-procurement system.
8. Does your organisation feel there are any limitations to the current system?
Limitations of system Satisfied Un-satisfied Additional comments
User guides effectiveness
Terminology easy to understand?
Traceability of transactions
Prevention of maverick spend
Obtaining value per transaction
7. Information not held by the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner.
The applicant was informed that although the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner could partly answer the request for information, we did not have a procurement department to enable us to answer fully. For full answers to be provided a request would need to be sent to Gwent Police. A reply was received from the applicant stating that a response was still required from the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner.