Information on Special Constables
Date Added: Tuesday, July 7, 2015
1. How many Special Constables were registered with your Force as at 01.06.15 ?
2. What was the attrition rate for your Special Constabulary for the last reported 12 months (please define if any left to join the regulars) ?
3. What was the total number of hours worked by your Special Constables for the last reported 12 month period ?
4. How many of your Special Constabulary currently have Independent Patrol Status (as defined by the Home Office)?
5. Please list each different role description of your Special Constabulary officers and the Department that they work in?
6. Please describe any plans to increase the number of Special Constables and/or roles to be undertaken in the future?
Can you please provide me with a reference number for this FOI request ?
If your PCC office does not hold this information can you please provide a negative response ?
Thank you for your request under the Freedom of Information Act. The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Gwent does not hold the information you have requested. Special Constables volunteer for the Chief Constable of Gwent Police so you will need to contact them for a response to your query. Their email address is firstname.lastname@example.org