Date Added: Monday, July 22, 2013
1. How many former Police Authority staff have been made redundant or taken voluntary exit since November 2012?
2. What is the total amount given to them in voluntary exit payments, redundancy pay, severance payments, lump sums, payments in lieu of notice, compensation awards and pension payments?
3. What is the single highest payment made to a former Police Authority employee?
4. How many of them signed confidentiality clauses as part of their departure?
5. Have any former Police Authority employees since been re-employed by the OPCC?
2. Not applicable
3. Not applicable
4. Not applicable
5. All individuals employed by the Police Authority as at the 21st November 2012 were transferred to the employment of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Gwent on the 22nd November 2012. No past employees of the Police Authority have since been re-employed by the Commissioner.