Chief Constable Pension Settlement
Date Added: Dydd Iau, 4 Gorffennaf 2013
1) The salary of the former chief constable Carmel Napier.
2) The value of her pension settlement
3) What that settlement consists of: i.e. a lump sum and monthly payments with their value.
4) Whether this pension settlement is larger than what she would have received if she hadn\'t been asked by the PCC Ian Johnston to retire?
5) Whether any other remuneration was agreed with Mrs Napier as part of an agreement for her to retire on the request of the PCC? If so, what was it and what was its value?
1) Under Section 21 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, we are not required to provide information if it is already reasonably accessible to you. The information you have requested is available at www.police-information.co.uk/policepay.htm
2) No information held. Police pensions are dealt with by an external pension provider.
3) No information held.
4) No. The Commissioner has no involvement with police pensions.
5) The terms of Mrs Napier’s contract were honoured under which she was entitled to a payment of a 6 month notice period (equivalent to half of her final salary).