As stated in the Elected Local Policing Bodies (Specified Information) (Amendment) Order 2012, Section 4 (b) and (c), all contracts with a value over £10,000 entered into by the Commissioner or the Force, must be published as well as a copy of each invitation to tender issued where a contract has an expected value exceeding £10,000.
Invitations to Tender
Copies of each invitation to tender can be found on the Sell2Wales website.
To access all previous invitations to tender, please use the following instructions:
- Access the Sell2Wales website
- On the advanced search page click into the 'Buying Organisation' text box and enter 'Police and Crime Commissioner for Gwent'
- At the bottom of the search page tick the box to include expired notices
- Click the 'Search' function
- All current and expired invitations to tender should appear.
All awarded contracts are available on the Blue Light Procurement Database.