Expenses are defined as those costs that the Commissioner has already incurred during the course of his duties and is reclaiming from the organisation.
Expenditure is defined as any cost incurred by the organisation on behalf of the Commissioner.
1. Where relevant all home to work mileage has been deducted before the claim has been entered.
2. Only standard class travel is used unless otherwise stated.
3. The Commissioner has a senior railcard which is used when booking train tickets resulting in reduction in cost.
4. When booking all travel and accommodation a comparison of all available options is undertaken to ensure value for money is achieved.
5. All claims are reimbursed unless otherwise stated.
2016/17(previous PCC to May 2016)
2015/16 (previous PCC)